We celebrated Papa's birthday this weekend. The girls painted him a beautiful canvas, made him a card and I made him delicious cupcakes and bought him beer. He was happy.
Then we celebrated a 2nd night in a row at Papa's staff Christmas party. We brought in a beautiful/wacky cake with a huge mouth, teeth and wacky tongue sticking out (I didn't bring my camera so no pictures). After the party, Papa and his partner came back to our house and they drank all different kinds of fancy scotch. Papa was happy again.
Last week, Sophia didn't have any teeth. And this week, she has TWO bottom teeth! Way to go Sophia!

When I'm lying in bed I can think of a million things that I should post on my blog but then now when I'm in front of the computer and can steal a few moments to upload some photos, my mind is blank. So this will be a very short post.
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Dr Evil! Sounds like he had a great weekend with his girls :)
Congratulations Sophia on the teeth. Holy cow, are you getting big! Pretty soon, you'll be able to eat those cupcakes Mama made instead of staring at them longingly.
Happy,Happy family,
Good job everybody,
Its fun day!!
Sophy is realy cute.
I miss you all.
Grandfa
Happy Birthday James! Those cupcakes look soooo yummy! The girls must have loved them! Did you at least give Sophia a tiny taste of the icing?!?
And by the way, Sophia looks SOOOOO much older with those two teeth!
Happy Birthday Bung Buck!! Why am I not surprised you woke up with a hang over? LOL
Sophia and her teeth...ooh, I just want to give her cheeks a squeeze and a big kiss!
Once again, you've got a great family! ALL of your little ladies are squishy cute. Oh my gosh, Sophia's cheeks remind me of Chris's. Love love love the fuzzy hair! Happy Birthday to the big P over there. What a lucky guy surrounded by all these women. ; )
Post a Comment