Untitled from Audrey Ahn on Vimeo.
She's wanted to have her ears pierced for weeks now. She touches her earlobes and asks me, "Earspierce"? With a funny baby accent of course. Papa brought home some of that gel that numbs the skin (the one he uses before giving the needle - you know the one that is so archaic looking) and we put it on Sophia about 20 minutes before her appointment.
Sophia was being very excited and brave UNTIL she was sitting on the chair waiting for the two ladies to get everything set up. Then she started to bawl. I had my moments of doubt that this would end successfully but it did. So nervous watching Sophia get her ears done. She is so happy with her earrings and especially if someone mentions it...she beams!
4 comments:
OMG my heart broke watching that video. Owie...poor little earlobes!
But happy to hear she loves them now.
Awww...Sophia!!
So glad she is happy with them now! Cool! I can include her when I send earrings now! :o)
Omygosh, I was watching this video with Keira on my lap and even she winced and really felt for Sophia! She is such a little sweetie though... so so so adorable! I just want to hug her. lol! What a big girl she is now with her new earrings! p.s. I highly doubt Keira will want her ears pierced after having seen this so.. thanks! ; )
Oh my goodness are you ever brave Sophia! Your earrings look so pretty.
Malcolm kissed her better while watching the crying scene.
Post a Comment