Thursday, August 12, 2010

Blog2Print

I am so excited that I found a site (blog2print.com) to print out my blog into a soft bounded book. It will include all the posts WITH the comments. I treasure my blog now more than ever because of the comments that Haraboji left for me. I bit the bullet and ordered the blog even though it cost a little more than I hoped. For the 4 years from 2006 to end of 2009 the cost was $250.00. I scoured the internet looking for some type of coupon I could use to get a discount. I'm not good at stuff like that so every coupon I tried did not work. After my order was placed I got a coupon that I could share with my friends and family. So here it is in case any of you wanted to print out your blogs.

15% off your next Blog2Print book: B2PCC719
Expires on August 31, 2010


1 comment:

Joyce said...

can't wait to play around on it...it's such a good idea. finally get something tangible for the boys baby pictures.