Swim classes finished today. Yahoo. The girls had so much fun.


Rachel's goofy sunglasses have been officially passed down to Sophia. haha They are so goofy looking but the kids love wearing them.

Alex and Rachel ran their 2nd Ironman kids race yesterday. They now have 2 medals in their medal collection. There were hundreds of kids participating. So much energy and so much fun. We celebrated afterwards with sushi dinner and a huge ice cream cone.
And a very exciting part of our month is that the girls have both learned how to ride a two wheeler. They ask to go biking all the time because they are so excited to have learned a new trick.
4 comments:
so many different things to comment on:
1. Bikinis for swim class?!? Risque!
2. Yay on completing the Ironman!!! That is so impressive!
3. Those glasses on Sophia are hilarious.
4. The girls riding two wheelers mean they are officially BIG kids!
Wow, you have all been so busy this summer!!
Sophia is so funny!
Excellent on riding 2 wheelers girls! Now can you come and teach Ava? She is scared after we tried teaching her.
That is so AWESOME!! Congrats to the girls for successfully riding their 2 wheeler! Aw man, I'm not even their mama and I'm so proud. lol! Also congrats on completing their 2nd Ironman Kids! Woot woot!
Funny sunglasses Sophia!
I didn't know the girls couldn't ride a 2 wheeler. Based on all the ladies comments, maybe you should look into these "pedal-less" bikes. I saw it on a morning show and will get one for my son next year. May be a bit easier for the little ones to use:
http://www.gliderrider.com/
I did see one at HomeSense in the spring, but you can get it at a bike shop.
Post a Comment