It's really hot here this weekend. Above 30 degrees. But not humid at all. Just dry heat. We are enjoying the outside under the shade, swimming in a friends' pool and going to the Farmer's Market. Besides those things we have been relaxing at home. This was an exciting part of our afternoon. California Big Horn Sheep walking down our street. They were taking drinks of water from a waterfall on someone's property. It was the first time that we saw them around our house so we were all quite excited. We saw a fox trotting past our front yard earlier in the week but I didn't have a camera handy to capture it. So happy that I had my camera in the car with me this afternoon though.
Halmoni with the girls after the Farmer's Market. We bought so much delicious fruits and vegetables this week. Small persian cucumbers (Halmoni made Oiy Kimchee!), small yellow and green mini squash/zuchini thingys, local morel mushrooms, apricots, the most delicious picked that morning cherries, peaches as well as snacking on vegetarian sushi and cranberry coconut cookies and a strawberry smoothie. Fun. The girls really wanted to get their face painted. Alex got some hearts and Rachel got a bird drawn on their faces. Sophia fell asleep in the stroller and missed out on that part.



Was a great weekend.
4 comments:
That is SOOOO insane! I can't believe the animals that visit your street. So cool, so fun!
I love the new blog look! Matches the Hakuna Matata! heehee! Audrey, thanks for your sweet words on my dad post. Super big HUG to you! We also said a little prayer at your dad's grave. Paid our respects. We were looking for your halmoni too.
Hey, what is this? You live in some kind of zoo over there? haha! That is insane! Why are there big sheep walking around the neighborhood?? Looks like you guys had a great Farmer's Market visit! The fresh fruits sound amazing!! The girls as always look sooooo sweet.
Those sheep came all the way from California to drink water on your street? Had a lovely conversation with your hubby yesterday since you were running around. I had to cut it short as I was on my cell. He was pretty chatty. I guess he's eating well with Halmonie being there. Make sure she makes a pit stop at my house before she heads back home. I could use some yummy Korean fare.
Wow, can't believe you've got those sheep walking around in your neighbourhood!
Looks like you're all having a great summer!
Post a Comment