Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween 2009

Halloween party at their school. Musical chairs with 20 kids is a little crazy. This was near the end of the game.

Pumpkin carving this afternoon. Rachel carved a cat, Alex carved an intricate ghost design and I chose the dino one for Sophia. Both the girls used their tiny carving knife and did a great job with their own pumpkins. I only had to help Alex out a little bit at the end.
Pumpkins all lit up at night.. Oooohhhh, Aaahhhhh.
My 3 Chung Chungs. Velma, Bumblebee and Scooby Doo.

My cute bumblebee checking out her Halloween loot.
She only went to a few houses but she scored big. Her favorite thing was this dog from our neighbor. She also loved giving out the treats when the kids came to the door.

And the whole Scooby gang minus Shaggy. Fun!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

fun, fun, fun
I love them all.
great last picture.
I love you all.

Grandfa

Joyce said...

Wow! Those pumpkins are spectacular! Good job girls! And I LOVE all the costumes! Love love love the last picture! So fun.

P.S. Generous neighbour to give out stuffed animals!

Audrey said...

Joyce, the neighbor only gave our girls special bags and Sophia was the only one who got a stuffed animal and no sweets. Smart neighbor!

Shannon said...

OMG your outfits are AMAZING!!! I LOVE your hair Audrey. So va-va-voom!!!! James is hilarious!! Rachel is SO cute as Velma and lucky Alex got to be Scooby! SO funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And precious cute Sophia as a bumblebee. Adorable!!!

Love all the crazy fun!!

Audrey said...

Silly Shannon, it's Alex who is Velma and Rachel who is Scooby Doo!

Susan said...

I LOVE your family picture!!
xoxoxoxo

Shannon said...

Well then they are fantastic disguises because I couldn't tell the difference!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Jeff thinks Sophia should have been Scrappy-Doo.

Kaili said...

Ah ha ha ha!! LOVE the last shot! I just may pee myself with laughter!! Didn't think Papa could top the samurai outfit of 2007! But oh boy! That's awesome! You guys look great! Miss you!

Sonia said...

LOL What great costumes! Love the Scooby Doo gang and the bumble bee is adorable!

Anonymous said...

too old now...
new one please..

Grandfa