Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sunday Afternoon



Sophia so badly wants to be outside with her sisters. But she is stuck inside the house with her mama. She's still looking out the front window. Poor girl.

4 comments:

Joyce said...

That's not fair!!! Poor last child...I was always in that boat too!

P.S. I can't believe the girls are wearing hats and mitts, but not socks!

Audrey said...

They ran out super fast to be outside. Papa found an injured bird that they fed banana bread to. Then they wanted to stay outside since papa was out there too. It was cold and I brought them their hats and mitts. Didn't realize they weren't wearing socks.

Unknown said...

How come Sophia had to stay inside? Does she not have mittens etc too? haha. I was in the same boat as her. I think your girls are incredibly gorgeous and adorable. Mom, put your little last girl in some winter outfit and let her outside with her sisters already! ;P

Shannon said...

Poor little Sophia! So, what fun antics did she get to do inside with mama?