There were 166 photos that I just downloaded. Most taken by the girls. These are shots taken by Alex of Sophia the other morning.
A photo of Alex and Sophia. We were on our way for an afternoon walk. Rachel was missing because she was the only one who went to school that day.
Just a few photos because Harabogi is waiting....
Today was insane at the girls' school. All the kids wore their costumes and were bouncing around with excitement in anticipation for Halloween. I was lucky enough to help the teacher with the Halloween party and got to hang out with all the kids. Whoa, they are NOISY! Will post those tomorrow! :)
3 comments:
Good night sister. Loved seeing your monkeys before I go to sleep.
Audrey,
Just exiting to waiting !!!
cute baby pictures, I love all and more....
have fun...
Grandfa
Helping out at Halloween is SOOOOO FUN!!!! I'm super jealous. This is my favorite time of year. Can't wait to see what the girls are dressed up as this year.
P.S. why didn't Alex go to school? Hope she's feeling ok!
P.P.S Super cutie patooties!!!
Post a Comment