
Yeah! My supper was a hit with the girls tonight. So much so that there are NO ribs left for Papa tonight when he comes home from work. I didn't even have any ribs because I'm slowly turning into my own mother. I wanted to see if they ate lots and if they did then why would I eat a portion of the yummy meat. Of course, if they didn't like it I would have eaten all their leftovers. They are sooooooo hungry these days after school. They eat like adults man. I can't even judge how much meat to prepare now. You know that next time I make the ribs and double the recipe the girls won't eat very much. It's Murphy's Law.

And here is a glimpse into the world according to Sophia.
6 comments:
so what did you eat then, poor mama?!?
your girls are hilarious. i see girls can be just as noisy as boys!
OMG look at all those rib bones on Rachel's plate!!!! Ziggy Piggies!! I LOVE it! Way to go girls! Poor Mama and Papa though!
I think you should hire those girls out for weddings! Very entertaining! BTW, I played the video and Malcolm started dancing to the music! ha ha
Audrey,
so fun for just looking girls. I should be there.
have fun.
Grandfa
Yummy looking dinner Audrey! No wonder they gobbled it all up! Yummm, I love ribs! Next time, double the recipe and no worries about leftovers. You know who will eat them all while you are asleep. LOL
What a talented bunch of girls! I can't believe how well Sophia is walking now! She's growing up too quickly.
Love the pics!! I love how the girls faces' proved how zestfully they devoured the ribs!
Thanks for the video clip of the "Jung clan!"
xoxoxoxo
haha! You guys got left with nothing to eat and I'll just bet you were STILL happy about it. It's great to see your kids eat with gusto. I'd happily go hungry too!
Love the music video! Add more kids and you could be the next Partridge family! hehe. btw, how do you keep your house so clean?!!!
Post a Comment