That's just above our backyard! We just told our kids that they can't play by themselves outside anymore. We never had to worry about that when we were growing up. Our neighbor took the picture and warned everyone this morning.
Yikes..all we have are bunnies in our backyard. I think I prefer nature not that close to home. Did they at least give some info on what to do if bears get too close??
Awesome! Love that the neighbour took pictures and warned you all! So cute!! Yes Joyce if there is ONE bear spotted by Audrey's then ALL of P-town is infested and you SHOULDN'T move there! Haha! Oh and guess what else? They have bugs too!!! Ahhhh!! :)
How scary!! I remember when we were there visiting the first year and J took us up into the mountains and one crossed *right* in front of the car. I was freaking out a little thinking it would attack the car. It was the place where he said the two of you went hiking with Tobi and a picnic basket not knowing what was lurking. LOL
Poor guy! That house is probably built over his family's den. He's probably more scared of you. We get bear sightings in Calgary as well. One even managed to walk right thru the Emergency doors of a hospital. How freaky would that be if you went in for an emergency and bumped into a bear?
6 comments:
THAT'S CRAZY!!! That's RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT behind your house!!!
I just scratched P-Town off my list...I would like Bosco to remain in one piece.
Yikes..all we have are bunnies in our backyard. I think I prefer nature not that close to home. Did they at least give some info on what to do if bears get too close??
did you leave the opened bag of marshmallows as bait to entice him to come back so you can get a glimpse?
Awesome! Love that the neighbour took pictures and warned you all! So cute!!
Yes Joyce if there is ONE bear spotted by Audrey's then ALL of P-town is infested and you SHOULDN'T move there! Haha! Oh and guess what else? They have bugs too!!! Ahhhh!! :)
How scary!! I remember when we were there visiting the first year and J took us up into the mountains and one crossed *right* in front of the car. I was freaking out a little thinking it would attack the car. It was the place where he said the two of you went hiking with Tobi and a picnic basket not knowing what was lurking. LOL
Poor guy! That house is probably built over his family's den. He's probably more scared of you. We get bear sightings in Calgary as well. One even managed to walk right thru the Emergency doors of a hospital. How freaky would that be if you went in for an emergency and bumped into a bear?
Post a Comment