We just got back from a little mini getaway this weekend. Papa had a disturbing course he needed to go to and since the hotel room was all paid for me and the girls tagged along. So while Papa practiced sinus lifts and such on cadaver heads, the girls and I went swimming and shopping. I wish I could say that it was relaxing. There were moments when it was relaxing but mostly it was chaotic. Oh yeah, and fun.
The hotel was so quaint. I loved the deep soaker tub. The suite was amazing with fantastic views of the lake and mountains from each room.
The girls loved the huge mirror that was in the living room. We left it this morning with tons of fingerprints.
Sophia and her pal, Amelia, in matching booster chairs in deep conversation.
Fun in the pool and hot tub. Unlike our trip to Mexico, Sophia actually loved getting into the pool.
I can't believe how quickly the weekend went by and to think that it's Monday already tomorrow. Ugh.
6 comments:
Fun! Where? LOVE Sophia's bathing suit! That tub is awesome! I need one of those!!!
So...meet in YVR long weekend? M gets cuter and cuter every day.
Those pictures are so fun! The girls (all of them) look like they're having a blast in every shot. It doesn't look chaotic at all!
P.S. If Hudson sees the pictures of Sophia and Amelia in those boaster chairs, he'll never want to sit in his again...he really thinks he's so much bigger than "Baby Sophia".
What a wonderful pictures.
I miss them so much.
so cuties...
Grandfa
Glad you had fun! Was thinking about you all week end, wondering how it was going. Did you hit up the brunch?
Wow! Looks like a great mini-getaway. Love the pic of the girls in the mirror & of them swimming! So cute...
Keira would LOVE love love to play with your girls..
Looks like a really fun weekend! I can't believe how big the girls are!! So cute too!
Cadaver heads - ew.
Post a Comment