Saturday, May 16, 2009

10 years!?!








It's our 10 year anniversary this weekend.  I can not believe it.  10 years?!!!  Really?  Amazing.  We must really be getting old.  We normally don't do anything big for our anniversary.  In fact we don't really do anything at all.  But this year it feels different, it feels very special...like we reached a huge milestone.  10 years of marriage.  Happy Anniversary Papa!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Audrey, Congratulations to you and to James. It is ironic that you told us how many years you have been married - because beside our bed we have the photo of my husband and I from your wedding party. I wondered how years ago that photo was taken. It is the best photo we have of each other and I can't believe that was 10 years ago. So enjoy yourselves with the kids (of course).....
Love,
Christina P

Kaili said...

Looks like you two AND Soph enjoyed your lunch date out!! Congrats again!!

Joyce said...

You guys look amazing! Happy Anniversary! Lucky Sophia to get to join you! Looks like she didn't stay sleeping in her car seat like you were hoping!!!

And who make those tarts? They look delicious!

Audrey said...

Thanks guys.

Our friends (he is the one that delivered the girls!) watched the girls, sent those flowers and when we went to pick up Alex and Rachel, she had those Portugese cupcakes waiting for us. And they were DIVINE!

Unknown said...

Happy 10th Audrey! Time really flies. Um, how come you always complain about eating too much and feeling it and when you post your own pic, you're like, skinny-minnie?! You both look awesome after 10 years and 3 little ladies.. Hope you had an awesome weekend.

Audrey said...

Chantal....I just ate a McDonald's chocolate sundae with nuts and I feel so gross. Why oh why do I do this to myself?! That is after I ate a huge dinner tonight.

Sonia said...

Happy 10th Anniversary!! Don't be silly Audrey, you look gorgeous! You look amazing after having 3 kiddies!

Shannon said...

Happy Anniversary guys! 10 years is a wonderful milestone, and a decade filled with happy memories. Best wishes for many more decades of wedded bliss and happy moments.