Thursday, May 07, 2009

Early Mother's Day Cards




My girls don't have school on Fridays so they brought home Mother's Day cards today.  I've been totally looking forward to receiving them. I LOVE them.  I mean what better day/weekend for a mama than Mother's Day, eh?  
Happy Mother's Day to all you mamas out there!

We also got their school pictures today.  Feast your eyes on these gorgeous chung chungs!  What can I say, I'm biased because I'm their mama.

7 comments:

Joyce said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the cards (that octopus is amazing)!

LOVE LOVE LOVE the school pictures...those Chung Chungs are beautiful!

Shannon said...

You got the school pictures right before Mother's Day? How awesome is that? LOVE the cards!

And, yes your girls are stunning. James better start preparing for the stress of the boys after his beautiful daughters!

Sonia said...

What gorgeous cards!!

The girls are beautiful in their pictures. :o)

Unknown said...

I can't wait for keira to start making those cards for me too. The cards the girls made for you are beautiful keepsakes! You're so lucky, you get to have 3 (eventually)!

LOVE their school pics! The girls look so beautiful. Wonder where you get their dresses?

They are gorgeous! And all in great health, that's the best mother's day gift foh-sho! Happy Mother's Day Audrey!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Audrey said...

Thanks guys for agreeing with me on the gorgeousness.

Yes, all in great health is all that I can ask for. Well maybe I can add Sophia sleeping through the night.

I get their dresses from Winners!

Audrey said...

Thanks guys for agreeing with me on the gorgeousness.

Yes, all in great health is all that I can ask for. Well maybe I can add Sophia sleeping through the night.

I get their dresses from Winners!