Thursday, May 14, 2009

Art Class


Every 2nd Friday the girls have an art class with this really artsy teacher named Yvonne.  She teaches them how to mix paint, how to hold a paintbrush the proper way and to see images in their paintings.  I wish I could take art classes too!  But I'm simply the chauffeur for the girls.

5 comments:

Sonia said...

WOW, what magnificent paintings they've painted!! What talented little girls they are!!

Joyce said...

I second the WOW!!! Those landscapes are gorgeous!

The studio looks so professional...they must feel so special being there!

Anonymous said...

wow! what a wonderful artiest they are !!.

I am sooooooo proud of you .

halmonie

Joyce said...

Alex's abstract reminds me of an angel with colourful wings...do you see it?

Unknown said...

TRIPLE WOW! I LOVE those! I would definately be proud to hang that in my house (and not in the bathroom either). Your girls are talented!