Can Papa be any happier? Wine & his girls...what else would he need? Wine fest is sure different nowadays with the kiddies around. We just dropped into a winery this afternoon because we were out and about and because my friend was working there. But we didn't realize that it was a Saturday afternoon on a long weekend right in the middle of wine fest so it was really busy. Papa just had a small tasting of Syrah, we bought a bottle of wine and we headed back home. I was happy that Sophia was happy. I was just waiting for her to start fussing but she didn't! For a whole hour and a half she wasn't nursing and she was happy. Yeah!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
It looks fun day. I wish I should be there. It is good wheater here too. I see Hudson blok and they enjoy too. I want to see twins halloween custums.
4 comments:
It looks fun day.
I wish I should be there.
It is good wheater here too.
I see Hudson blok and they enjoy too. I want to see twins halloween custums.
Enjoy and have fun.
Grandfa.
aren't those kinda dressy shoes for a winery? ha ha ha, your girls are soooo girly...love it.
as for Sophia maybe she likes the fresh air? you're going to have to experiment with wearing the baby bjorn and going for walks outside!
The chung chungs look happy too, chewing gum!
Haha...of course he's happy, he's around SO many barrels of papa juice! LOL
I can't believe how big the girls look now!! The jackets look great on them! Ava loves hers too. Thanks!
BTW, Papa is looking tired or just old. Is that bags I see under his eyes or wrinkles? He needs to start using some anti-wrinkle cream. Haha
Post a Comment