Look at Sophia's chest. The wound looks so terrific 3 weeks post op!
Videos that only the grandparents will find thrilling.
Papa playing around with Sophia.
I don't know how Alex would have memorized all that! Since my kids don't watch TV...Yeah right!
5 comments:
That is really fun.
I love it.
Sophy is really big/
I want hold her.
she is so cute.
I love you all.
Have a nice Thanksgiving dinner.
Grandfa
Sophia's chest shocked me. Both in the size of the scar...I wasn't expecting it to be so long! It made my stomach turn over a little bit. But it also shocked me how quickly it healed up too! It does look all better already!
As for the videos. The one with all the girls and papa is so sweet. BUT I LOVED the ShamWOW video of Alex! HILARIOUS!!! I want to buy those everytime I see that infomercial. That guy on the commercial cracks me up.
Three WEEKS post op?
I love our ShamWOW! Haha!
Alex's memory has always be AMAZING!
When I first saw the photo of Sophia, I couldn't even see the scar until I enlarged it. That is incredible how quickly it has healed! She looks like she's getting healthier.
The videos are funny with the twins giggling away and Sophia more interested in their laughing. And Alex is genius. LOVE her pixie hair.
Wow, the scar is healing up so well! That's wonderful!
Love the little smiles on Sophia and the girls and their non-stop giggles is so cute.
Haha...Alex is a comedian..that's too funny.
Post a Comment