Sophia's "HELP ME" look at the beginning is priceless! Good job girls on the arduous task! Maybe you should time them Mama and see if they can beat 4:51.
That was the sweetest thing ever! I agree...the look on Sophia's face in the beginning was totally "ummm...help". Ha ha ha. She's so cute when she laughs. I love it.
So cute! I love how everyone must think she is smiling cause her sissy's are changing her diaper, but really Sophia is smiling cause she is looking at her favorite FAN! haha!
7 comments:
Sophia's "HELP ME" look at the beginning is priceless! Good job girls on the arduous task! Maybe you should time them Mama and see if they can beat 4:51.
That is soo cute! and funny! Love how Sophia just lies there and takes it (and laughs at times). lol!
That was the sweetest thing ever! I agree...the look on Sophia's face in the beginning was totally "ummm...help". Ha ha ha. She's so cute when she laughs. I love it.
It is really fun video.
I love you all.
Grandfa
Such a sweet diaper change video. hee hee
Love the "shake the legs back into the footed sleep" technique. Looks like the girls have mastered it!
Great job girls!!
Sophia's smiles for you are cute!!
That was a lot of fun to watch (especially Sophia's look of "What the...?").
So can you filmed the girls when they have to change a pooper?
xoxoxoxo
So cute! I love how everyone must think she is smiling cause her sissy's are changing her diaper, but really Sophia is smiling cause she is looking at her favorite FAN! haha!
Post a Comment