This is the bottle that has changed our life. OK so I'm being dramatic but it really has helped us out and given me a little more freedom. And the plastic is soft on top where the baby latches on. But is completely safe plastic.
that is friggen hilarious. they should have made it look even MORE boobish...flesh colored with a darker nipple...cuz i'm not sure a baby like Hudson would have fallen for a blue boob.
and by the way...it's HUGE! it looks like it holds a litre!
I just saw the website and it's design makes sense. Cool! I think I'll suggest it to other mommies at my end of the world. So I guess this means that Spunky's going to be putting on some heavy duty weight; if only you had stuck with my suggestion of drinking beer, she'd look like Romy as a baby! www.adiri.com
That is hilarious! Glad to hear you have some relief.
And you were always so concerned about your boobs before! And here you have a daughter who idolizes them! I guess you weren't that specific about who you wanted admiring them!
Haha...I had the very first version of this bottle about 5 years ago. I think I tried EVERY bottle on the market when I was trying to get Ava to switch over. Mine was clear in colour.
4 comments:
that is friggen hilarious. they should have made it look even MORE boobish...flesh colored with a darker nipple...cuz i'm not sure a baby like Hudson would have fallen for a blue boob.
and by the way...it's HUGE! it looks like it holds a litre!
I just saw the website and it's design makes sense. Cool! I think I'll suggest it to other mommies at my end of the world.
So I guess this means that Spunky's going to be putting on some heavy duty weight; if only you had stuck with my suggestion of drinking beer, she'd look like Romy as a baby!
www.adiri.com
That is hilarious! Glad to hear you have some relief.
And you were always so concerned about your boobs before! And here you have a daughter who idolizes them! I guess you weren't that specific about who you wanted admiring them!
Haha...I had the very first version of this bottle about 5 years ago. I think I tried EVERY bottle on the market when I was trying to get Ava to switch over. Mine was clear in colour.
Post a Comment