that looks crazy and fun at the same time! and by the way...your new sofa looks so comfy!!!
Looks like a fun day! Lots of giggles I suspect.
Wow, I can't believe how far we've come in almost 6 years!! From 3 couples traveling to Mexico..fast forward and we're a group of 14?!? We're going to have to rent a tour bus to travel. LOL
I love the happy smiles on everyone! (I love the sofa too!)
btw, what's a "chung-chung"??
Post a Comment
5 comments:
that looks crazy and fun at the same time!
and by the way...your new sofa looks so comfy!!!
Looks like a fun day! Lots of giggles I suspect.
Wow, I can't believe how far we've come in almost 6 years!! From 3 couples traveling to Mexico..fast forward and we're a group of 14?!? We're going to have to rent a tour bus to travel. LOL
I love the happy smiles on everyone! (I love the sofa too!)
btw, what's a "chung-chung"??
Post a Comment