Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Sophia at almost 19 months

The girls went back to school on Monday. The house was so calm and quiet. I liked it. I cleaned up the house, Sophia loved getting all the attention and I realized that the house is really chaotic because of the older two.
Now it is Wednesday, and the house is too quiet and I need my 2 six year old babysitters back. I don't know how many episodes of Wiggles I put on for Sophia in a day so that I can get some things done. It's 3:00 and my babysitters are back! Yipee! Sophia and I are both happy.
I know that these pics don't really have anything to do with the posts. Sophia got caught up in the excitement when the girls came through the door and had to run to go to the washroom.

6 comments:

Joyce said...

Those boots are so cute! Why is Sophia only wearing one sock?!?

You are so lucky you have two constant babysitters on hand. I am so lucky I have Romy.

Anonymous said...

so wonderful...
I love those pic.

Grandfa

Anonymous said...

Hi Sophia !
are you wearing your sister,s sock?
I miss you .
love halmonie.

Unknown said...

haha! I agree with above, love the 1 sock thing. Very Michael Jackson. ;P
Hey! Is she already potty-trained? Lucky you! I can only imagine the chaos with 3 girls. I only get the experience when I'm over at Chris's place. whew. I don't know how you do it but it looks fun with you.

Audrey said...

She didn't have anything on below the waist and she was running around so I told her to put on her pants. She came back with one sock back on and her boots instead of the pants.

And no she is not potty-trained. She can go on demand when she wants to. Mostly when her sisters are on the potty at the same time. But most of the time she wears a diaper.

Shannon said...

OH MAN! Is she ever gonna hate you when you whip out that photo at her wedding!!!!! Is it normal for her future MIL to see her in such a state of undress? I showed Malcolm her photo and he laughed lecherously. "giggety giggety."

By the way, I just called you at 3:30 your time and you weren't there.