The only good part of last week was the cousins spending so much time together. They got along so well. It was so heart warming to see.

The only picture I could get of Halmoni was when she was sitting in her kitchen, and I asked the girls to sit around her so we could pin her down for a picture.

Sophia with the older boys.
3 comments:
loved the pictures. dad would have too, eh?
Those photos are fantastic! All the cousins are so gorgeous. Love the photo of your mom. She has such a radiant smile around the kids. The photo of Joyce chowing down is The Best! Everyone looks so good. Glad you all had one another to lean on, and yes, it would be great if you lived closer to your sisters.
I agree with Joyce...your Dad would have loved those photos. He was looking down with his amazing smile on his stunning family.
Glad to see you blogging again AA.
Lovely photos! Everyone's growing up so fast. I agree, Romy is THE BEST. Even Keira talks about her.
I am sure your dad made the rounds and was there that weekend with you in spirit. I know for a fact that my dad made his rounds saying goodbye after he passed. I FELT him. Literally! He said goodbye to me when I was going to sleep, heart heavy.
Remember all the good stuff... with each passing day you'll shed the tears and smile from the memories.
Thanks for sharing these. Next time, we'll catch up for sure!
Post a Comment