Sunday, January 10, 2010

I love you Daddy







9 comments:

Unknown said...

This is the sweetest post. Beautiful tribute.

Joyce said...

LOVE that video sister. I can't believe what has happened over the course of 48 hours. I don't know how many more challenges I can face.

Unknown said...

Oh my, I didn't realize the true meaning of this tribute! I just heard... I am so so sorry. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your entire family.

kyla said...

So so sorry for your loss Audrey. He looked like an incredible man, husband, father, grandfather.
Thoughts are with you and your family.

Shannon said...

Audrey, Joyce, Susan, Halmonie and families, we are so sorry about your tremendous loss. It is hard to find words of comfort at the passing of such a profound person. I never met your dad, but got to see his smiling face on your blogs and read his touching comments to his beloved daughters and grandchildren. He leaves a tremendous legacy and a lifetime of happy memories. I am glad that you all got to spend the last few years so closely together and were able to share happy vacation moments. We are thinking of all of you and I wish we were there to give you big hugs.

Love, Shannon, Jeff & Malcolm

Sonia said...

What a beautiful, touching tribute to your dad Audrey.

It's so sad that he was taken without any warning, but how wonderful that he spent a wonderful Christmas with you and the kids.

I can't imagine what you and your family are going through right now. My heart breaks for all of you.

Stay strong and know that you now have 2 angels watching over you and your family at all times. Your Halmonie and now your dad.

((Audrey))

Sonia

Kaili said...

Such a sweet post. Love the video with Soph!

Joyce said...

Can you post the picture of all the monkeys?

Joyce said...

by all the monkeys...i mean ALL the monkeys...the one you took at Sue-poo's.