First time we headed outside on the hill at night with the girls and it was soooo pretty. It wasn't too cold, no wind and lots of lights and people. We will definitely have to go night skiing sometime this winter. The girls went tubing instead. I'm 100% sure that all the cousins out east would LOVE this. One day they can all go screaming down the hill together.
They went with their friends. You can ride down in a single tube, a double tube or
many tubes tied together in groups.
Wheee!!!!!!!!!!!!
Waiting patiently for their turn.
Papa and Sophia warming up by the bonfire. Sophia loved watching everyone around her. Wondering when it will be her turn to participate.
6 comments:
That looks SOOOOOOO fun!!! I want to try it so badly! Next year we're going there for Christmas. All of us.
Looks like loads of fun was had! Wow, didn't know there was such a thing as night tubing.
Wow, just awesome pics! How late was this? It couldn't have been too late right? They look like they had an amazing time! Did you go down too? The first pic is so magical. What a great idea!
The girls tubed until 7:30pm but the tube park is open until 9pm. No, I didn't get a chance to tube. I didn't buy a ticket since I knew I would be with Sophia but halfway thru the night I wished that I had one so I could join the fun. I will definitely buy one next time.
Audrey,
looks fun, fun.
enjoy all the best.
I love you.
Sopia looks great...
Grandfa
Oh night skiing is the best! My favorite time to ski actually. Looks like so much fun! I was wondering...have you bumped into "R" up there? Happy New Year!!
Post a Comment