Monday, June 15, 2009

Halmoni & Sophia



The sky was beautiful tonight so Papa took some great pictures of Halmoni and Sophia.  It's after 9pm and the twins have been asleep for a while and lucky Sophia always gets to stay up late.  She came with Papa and I to London Drugs, the Bank and then for a drink at Starbucks.  Lucky little girl with absolutely no bedtime and no routine.

6 comments:

Joyce said...

Those pictures are amazing!!! I absolutely love them. James totally captured a moment.

And just put a heavy blanket on her...it always works ;)

Susan said...

What beautiful and contagious SMILES!! Love the pics!
Audrey, take advantage of your "Babysitters" and go on as many dates with James/girlfriends as possible before they leave!!!

Unknown said...

LOVE these pics! She IS lucky!

Shannon said...

I thought you said you put the twins to bed. Is it just me, or do they look alike?

Kaili said...

After we left you did all that? AWESOME!
I ran to the dollar store!!! Hahahaha!

Sonia said...

What great pictures of Sophia and her grandma! They look so happy together. :o)