My twins have graduated today from Kindergarten. They are getting so big. Their feet are almost the same size as mine! They are very excited that they are on summer holiday. I'm planning on spending as much time as I can with them before they start school full time this fall.
More evening pics with Halmonie. The girls are sad that Halmonie and Harabogi are leaving tomorrow morning. Alex wrote a sweet note to both of them thanking them for coming.
We celebrated my dad's 70th birthday this week too. Lots of birthdays in June. I can't believe my dad turned 70. 2 years ago he was in the hospital and now he is here for us to hug and kiss and wish happy birthday. Incredible. We are going to miss them. Can't wait until the next visit.
5 comments:
I can't believe our girls have graduated!!! What are we going to do with ourselves come September?
It is amaing how far his health has come in 2 years...wonderful!! He looks great for 70. Happy Birthday Harobogi!!
Again,those pictures are amazing! Can't believe those Chung-Chungs are going to be in grade one! Your life is going to be sooo easy,and soon you'll be the one making fun of me!
Okay... you've hogged Mom & Dad enough - send them home 'cause I need their Babysitting services! I've been relying on Joyce too much!
Happy Pre-School Graduation Girls!!
xoxoxoxo
Also can't believe the girls will be in FULL TIME school in the fall! Where did those chubby little girls that waddled around in their walkers go? Love that Alex is wearing Rachel's dress in that picture!
It was great getting to see your parents 3 TIMES this visit! It's always a treat! Especially to make jokes with your Mom and laugh with her about how Jaia thinks she "talks funny!".
That cake in the last photo was GOOD!
Thoughtful little Alex! Wow! Lots of milestone birthdays in June. Hard to believe your girls are going to be in grade 1. Hard to believe you will finally get to nap!! :)
Post a Comment