Monday, June 08, 2009

Alex and Rachel's 6th Birthday Party





It was soooooooo fun this weekend.  We started celebrating on Friday night and continued until yesterday afternoon.  The girls had tons of fun.  Too many presents were opened, lots of cake was eaten and lots of laughs were shared.  Perfect way to turn 6.

6 comments:

Joyce said...

That video was soooo fun!!! The party looked amazing! The magician capes and hats were so cute, and the cake looked perfect to me. I love the look of awe on all the girls faces...the magician must have been awesome.

TOTALLY wish we were there to celebrate too.

Shannon said...

Super Fun!!!! Sorry we weren't there when the girls called. Looks like they had a blast though!

Happy Birthday Girls!

Susan said...

Wow that was a fun way to turn 6!
I love the looks on all their faces; even Sylvano looks mesmorized!
Many happy memories to Alex and Rachel!
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday ladies! I'm guessing hubby took the pics? They're awesome! Where in heck was this party held and was the entire town invited?? lol. I loved the cake too. Wow, they turned 6.

Cheers to you all!

Kaili said...

We LOVED their party! It was SO fun!
Love the slideshow, James got some really great pictures! Could you e-mail me the ones of Jaia? I'd love that! Thanks!

Sonia said...

Wow, what an awesome looking b-day party!! Great cake too! Happy birthday girls!!