Thursday, September 25, 2008

We're Home

I thought that once home life would be a lot easier but it's not.  I guess it will take some time for Sophia to feel better.  She's quite cranky and I can't put her down for too long so I don't have much time to post.  But I wanted to let you know that we got home last night.  Yahoo!  We got discharged early because Sophia was nursing like a champ, she had gained weight and her incision looks clean and super.  So I will post more in detail once things settle down at home.

7 comments:

Shannon said...

WHOO HOO!!! I am SO happy you guys are home so soon! That is excellent. What a trooper Sophia is.

take care of that angel. SO happy the hard part is over.

Congrats guys,

xxoo
Shannon

Joyce said...

I'm happy I can call you again! But I won't...since I don't want to disrupt Sophia's rest. So YOU call ME when you can.

Anonymous said...

Geting settled now.
Happy ,, I miss Sohpy.
Hope see you soon...

Granfa.

Susan said...

Yes, I'm going to say the same thing as Joyce, YOU call me when you've got a couple of min. to chat... OR when you want me to entertain your girls on the phone when they're driving you crazy...
xoxoxoxo
Get better super fast, Spunky! Don't be shy to let out your gas...

Unknown said...

yay!! I'm so glad you're all home, safe n sound. I was reading the other posts and I felt for you Aud. But looking at Sophia, there's no way she was gonna let you guys down. She's amazing!! I hope to meet all of your girls soon. Actually, I hope to meet all the Ahns kiddie-winks soon.

Rest, enjoy time at home. Wish we were closer so that I could drop by some food (not cooked by me of course, don't want to food-poison anyone, ;p ) or help out.

kyla said...

So glad to hear your all home safe and sound, you must feel an incredible amount of relief!
Good job keepin that milk a'flowin for your little monkey, hopfully it will help in her speedy recovery!

Sonia said...

Welcome home Audrey!! Get some sleep when you can and give the girls a hug for us.