Tuesday, September 02, 2008

End of Summer Pics

The girls start Kindergarden (still only 1/2 day of schools) on Wednesday, the weather feels a bit chillier, and summer is almost over.  How in the world did one season whip by us so fast?  In a blink of an eye, the girls clothes don't seem to fit (the pants are floods and the shirts seem fine until they sit down and their whole back is exposed) and they have grown a couple of inches.  Thank goodness for cheap fashionable clothing from Joe Fresh. Seriously... how can you go wrong with $9 shoes?  

And Sophia will be 3 months old in a weeks time!  

Here are a couple of pics that we took this weekend.  The weather has been perfect for me. Sunny but cooler.  Great cozy sleeping weather.

Pic of all 3 Chungs.   Sophia...why doesn't your hair want to stay down ever?  No matter, we still find the Kramer look adorable on you.

Pic of a VERY HAPPY Sophia.  Look Ma & Pa....No Tube...I pulled it out!  You are so much happier and so is your mama when you don't have that silly tube in.  Even if it's only for a couple of hours and it's got to be reinserted.
(Just on a side note, we went to emergency last night to have it reinserted.  The nurse there did not lubricate the tube like they did at the BC Childrens.  Good thing that we had an extra tube that we brought with us because they were going to insert this other tube that needed to be changed every 2/3 days.  Can you imagine?  The tube we have is good for weeks on end and is very soft.  Sophia was SOOOO upset and cranky for hours afterwards.  And when Papa went to check the PH level he couldn't find any liquid so it wasn't inserted properly and that's why she was crying so much.  So we had to pull it back out and hopefully it will be reinserted properly today.  Fun times I tell you.)
Video of Papa & Sophia.  Sophia thinking....I don't want to do any more Hip Hip Hoorays...leave me in peace!


* Thanks for all the suggestions on the previous post on how to increase my milk supply. I've tried Dom Peridom when I was nursing the twins and I didn't find that much difference in my milk. I've noticed much more of a difference with the dark beer. But it's worth a shot to get another prescription filled. As for the Fenugreek tea, I have some in my cupboard :)

7 comments:

Joyce said...

The girls look gorgeous! They look so much older now! And Alex's hair looks like a cute little pixie cut. Love it.

Sophia seriously looks the happiest ever...like she's so proud of pulling out the tube!

Unknown said...

The girls are so incredible cute! Oh my gosh, I just want to eat them up they're so cuddly! Joe Fresh is the top that you see Keira wearing at the park. Most of her clothes are now bought at Maxi/Loblaws (ahem, me too). These kids are like sprouting plants, they grow so fast!

Shannon said...

Did James take those photos on his new camera? They are fantastic! Alex and Rachel look prettier everyday and they are getting so tall! Pretty soon you'll be midget Mama and they'll tower over you!

I LOVE all the photos, but the one of your three girls is fabulous.

Sophia is so cute and she seriously pulled out the tube? She's a mighty mouse!

Everyone looks so happy. That is so awesome to see!

Audrey said...

Shannon, Papa took the one of the 3 girls and the happy one of Sophia with his new camera. The other two were taken with my Sony camera. And yes, I will definitely be looking up to my girls by the time they are teens.

Chantal, I love that top of Keira's. They didn't have that one at my store. We have a pretty small selection, especially for me.

Joyce, I also like Alex's hair except it's starting to fall out on top once again but we are putting lots of cream on that area.

Kaili said...

I forgot what Soph Soph looked like with out the tube. She looks SO happy to have it out! Can't wait for snuggles tomorrow!
Too bad you could come to the movie. It was GREAT!

Sophia looks JUST like Alex did when she was tiny! SO cute!

Sonia said...

LOVE the photos!! The one of Sophia smiling and happy with no tube is priceless! LOL

The video of her is cute too...but who's that annoying guy saying, "hip hip hooray" all the time?!? ;oD

Susan said...

Ahh Audrey, when you see them all smiling, doesn't it just make all the sleepless nights & endless worrying slip away?
I love ALL the pictures of your girls!!
xoxoxox
I'm sending you extra engery vibes to keep YOU smiling!