Sisters....are the best
I have 2 sisters and think it is the best thing to have grown up with them, played with them and be super close to them now even though we live thousands of kilometres away. So I am thrilled that I myself have 3 girls and hope that they will enjoy the same close ties. I get the way that they play. Girly like. We recently placed Sophia in a doll cradle and thought it would be fun to take pics of her in it. She barely fit now but thought it was pretty fun to look around from in there.
And the girls LOVE holding Sophia and giving her cuddles. And she in return loves their attention. She loves the noisy sounds they make when they play and loves watching them move around and talk to her.
It warms my heart when I see them all together and I can't believe that they are all our kids. What were we thinking?!! Just kidding...they are worth all the endless work. :)