Some Random Photos.....

This is a picture of Tobi that Alex drew for me today. I love it. I love how she always adds J. at the end of her name since there is another Alex in the class and they both include their initial so they don't mix up their work. That's Tobi's back leg in the picture in case you are wondering :)

And this is Rachel's 'homework'. She wants to write and read so so badly. She practices writing down all sorts of words. Anything that ends with 'at' is both the girls' favorite thing to write.

Some stinky toes to brighten up your Tuesday.

And a last photo of the girls having a snack, sitting together and watching a movie.
5 comments:
1. hey...that looks like Bos-a-co puppy!!! please ask Alex to draw a picture of Bos-a-co.
2. Rachel's homework looks very hard. She is a very very good writer.
3. Their feet look so big now! They don't look babyish AT ALL anymore!!!
4. Mom and I both noticed that they are eating pistachios in the last picture. They are so cute
I'm going to be like Joyce.
1. They look SO adorable in that last picture, so happy!
2. Are they eating pistachios? (sp?)
3. Yay for yummy waffles!
4. Love all the photos in this post. Especially the toes!
5. Snacks.....hhhmmmmmm.....himmus with pita cut with cookie cutters. or little pictures of you guys hidden in their snacks, cause they wouldn't be able to read a little note, Anything cut with a cookie cutter...I could go on, maybe Ill do a snack post for baby talk tuesday! Fun!
Oh I get it...It's Kaili trying to pretend to be Kyla, right?
aww, they're so cute. i wish keira had a twin...wait a minute, maybe not. lol! I love girls' feet, they're so dainty! And your girls are LADIES, their toes do not stink (unlike boys). ;p Just kidding Joyce!
That Rachel is so artistic! Alex is such a star! Good job on all your printing ladies!
Those toes are made for tickling!
Post a Comment