Friday, February 15, 2008

Crab in Black Bean Sauce

I would do almost anything for some crab in black bean sauce right now. I had this dish in Vancouver on Monday night at my favorite Chinese restaurant and it was so perfectly heavenly. I ate 3/4 of the whole 2 1/2 pound crab by myself with the sauce dripping down my chin. Now that I'm back home and there isn't anyplace around here that serves this up I'm being tortured. I will be your BFF like FOREVER if you can make me this dish for dinner tonight. PLEASEEEE......ANYONE?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

No problem, Sister!
Just hop on over to our neighborhood...
We'd love to see you and your belly!
xoxoxoxo

cerys said...

that looks delicious!! I want some too! (hi, i'm kyla's sister:) )

Joyce said...

oh my god...when i first saw the picture i totally thought you actually made it yourself!!!

go and find a recipe online!

Shannon said...

Yum! That dim sum was so awesome as well! Come out here and I'll take you out for some :)

Kaili said...

I can't believe you've never even taken me there. I LOVE crab! Mmmm! Isn't that torture in pregnancy when you know EXACTLY what you want to eat, but you can't just go get it? Oh Man!
You finally updated!

Unknown said...

my mouth's watering....that pic is pure torture. thanks alot. lol