Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Another post today just because...

Because of Kaili's post on waffles, I had to go and get myself this waffle maker....

and so to James' dismay we have had this for dinner for the last 2 nights in a row. The girls LOVE them and devour it all up and hey, it's so easy to make....

He insists that it is not appropriate for dinner but I don't see him in the kitchen making anything else....

A funny thing that Alex mentionned to me today. 'Can we have something new for our snacks tomorrow at school? How come you always put the same thing in our backpack?' Oh dear. I guess I've lost creativity while packing their snacks. It's usually crackers, yogourt, fruit cup or granola bar or some type of fresh fruit. I guess after a couple of months that would get old, eh? So I promised them that I would surprise them with something different tomorrow. Now the pressure is on. What do I pack that will excite them to eat all their snack up?

8 comments:

Joyce said...

peanut butter and honey sandwich cut into 4 triangles?

kyla said...

Mmmmmmmmm....
Papa could make hand pressed "choca Shama's". Haha!

Anonymous said...

Joyce...no peanut stuff allowed.
Kyla....Papa will be very happy to hear that his choca shama's are known all across BC!

Unknown said...

pack em some waffles! chuck some nuttella in between et voila! better get your waffles worth hehehe!

Shannon said...

Waffles is a good idea!

or cut up peppers and cukes

kyla said...

What another kyla?!

So you guys fell into the waffle craze to hey? After seeing Kailis blog, kris spend an afternoon shopping for a round waffle maker. They are sooo yummy, and lucky for me Kris decided he will be the offical waffle maker. Can i claim to have a husband who cooks even if he can only cooks waffles?

We went to disneyland last winter and loved it,you guys are sure to have an amazing trip!

kyla said...

im confused. Kaili did you post under my name? weirdo.
Now i need to know what these choca shamas are?

Audrey said...

Audrey,
I just tried to fix your header, cause it makes me a little twitchy that it sticks out one side, but it doesn't want to work for me. SO I guess that's it. Sorry.