Hello, we are 4 1/2 year old twins who are looking for some part time work while we are not at preschool.

We are known for our legendary therapeutic foot massages.....our mama says they are very relaxing....

And we will come into your messy kitchen and do all the dishes for you as long as we can reach the sink...


And the best part is that we work for banana chocolate chip muffins.

Good references on request.
5 comments:
Let's see... do they clean up ferret poo? Maybe clean up our Lego buckets (into organized bins)... or even pick up dirty laundry from the boys' room?
p.s.
Instead of banana muffins, would they accept blueberry loaf?
xoxoxoxo
foot massages AND they clean??? they are SOOOOOO helpful! those muffins look yummy...maybe i WILL come and live with you guys!
I would hire them for triple what you are currently paying them! What awesome little helpers they are to their Mama and Papa!
Susan, ferret poo....I can't believe that's part of your routine. But I'm sure they would be good at picking up lego pieces. And they would LOVE your blueberry loaf.
Joyce, I got the recipe from Kyla's blog (linked from Kaili). They were so yummy.
Shannon, you would easily be able to pay them triple, with your cake, cookie and cupcake recipes.
wow! cheap labour! come on over!!!! ooh, i love their cute little faces...
Post a Comment