This is the best way to get your money`s worth out of dress up clothes; let them wear it everyday! Edouard wore his Spiderman costume for 1 month straight; it was worn out before Halloween! You girls look Marvelous!! xoxoxoxo
Alex could be my daughter with the blonde hair! So lovely, little Princess Alexandra. And shepherdess Rachel. I wanna come over and play dressup!!!! Audrey, I can totally see you and me after a bottle of wine wearing those wigs. Way too much fun.
Hey Audrey! My sis passed along Romy's and your blogs. Hope you dont' mind. I think this is the first time I've ever seen your girls. They are cuuuuute! I loved the dancing vid. hehe.
Man, do I have to go through this "wearing same costume day after day" phase as well?? At least your girls look like princesses! Mine would prob end up with a weirdo costume and wear that everday,
You can check her out here: http://keiramae.blogspot.com/
5 comments:
Oh my God...they are NEVER going to want to take off their new princess Cinderella costumes!!! Ever. Soooo adorable!
This is the best way to get your money`s worth out of dress up clothes; let them wear it everyday! Edouard wore his Spiderman costume for 1 month straight; it was worn out before Halloween!
You girls look Marvelous!!
xoxoxoxo
Alex could be my daughter with the blonde hair! So lovely, little Princess Alexandra. And shepherdess Rachel. I wanna come over and play dressup!!!! Audrey, I can totally see you and me after a bottle of wine wearing those wigs. Way too much fun.
Hey Audrey! My sis passed along Romy's and your blogs. Hope you dont' mind. I think this is the first time I've ever seen your girls. They are cuuuuute! I loved the dancing vid. hehe.
Man, do I have to go through this "wearing same costume day after day" phase as well?? At least your girls look like princesses! Mine would prob end up with a weirdo costume and wear that everday,
You can check her out here: http://keiramae.blogspot.com/
Keep on having fun!
Chantal
Hi Audrey! You sure can tag our blog. I'm going to for yours as well. I love where you live. It looks amazing!
I was looking at Romy's blog and Hudson's. Wow, these Ahn clan kids are gorgeous! lol That Romy sure loves dogs...; )
Keep in touch!
chantal
Post a Comment