FUN!!! I was smilling the WHOLE time watching that. Jaia loved it too! We had so much fun! Thanks for coming over. I want that dinner again, it was so yummy! How did you do that? Show me!!
Fun! Loved it. Man, here we are with snow, snow and more snow and there you guys are in....spring jackets!
Loved the looks on your kids faces. Reminds me of my hubby's niece and nephew at that age. Twins too! Sister always crying her brother kept speeding up and leaving her behind. lol.
5 comments:
that was awesome! that looks like such a fun day!!! cake and everything!
FUN!!! I was smilling the WHOLE time watching that. Jaia loved it too! We had so much fun! Thanks for coming over. I want that dinner again, it was so yummy!
How did you do that? Show me!!
So fun to watch it.
Good pictures....
I love you angels so much.
I like slide show with music.
good job. Audrey,
Fun! Loved it. Man, here we are with snow, snow and more snow and there you guys are in....spring jackets!
Loved the looks on your kids faces. Reminds me of my hubby's niece and nephew at that age. Twins too! Sister always crying her brother kept speeding up and leaving her behind. lol.
Have a super day ladies! And gent.
C
It looks like a lot of fun and hard work! Well deserved treat at the end!
Post a Comment