Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Dancing Girls

OK OK I know that I always blog about my girls. You've seen their singing talent now here is their dancing talent. I know one blogger reader won't be rolling her eyes....this one is for you Halmonie.

* Her pants are too big around the waist...can you tell by her dance moves?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
That's really fun dancing.
I miss you all.

I love you.

Anonymous said...

absolutely you girl's dancing motions are from your great-grandma,
i realy realy realy miss you girls .
halmoni.

Romy said...

Hi alex and Rachel...
You danse and sing soooo well...

I love and miss you
xox

Romy said...

*dance

Anonymous said...

good moves girls!

joyce

Anonymous said...

Looks like they had so much fun. Great dance moves girls!

Sonia

Shannon said...

Move over Madonna, Christina and Beyonce! There's some new hot dancers in town!

Love Rachel's bouncy jig at the end. Copyright it!