Rachel and Alex look very chic to play in mud! I am proud of you Audrey; so how long they did actually stay outside? Were they just posing for the pictures before you rushed them back into your house?!
Keep it up! They will have no problems keeping up with Edouard soon... xoxoxox
5 comments:
Those brown jackets are sooooo cool!!! And I can't believe the girls are playing with sticks and mud...especially without Kaili forcing them to!!!
Forcing? Harsh! Showing them... :)
You'r backyard will have grass? When? Is Tobi going to make it all pee-peeish? And the girls will never get to play in it?
Love the jacket 2. Looks like a big yard.
Am lovin' the dog!
Chantal
They look like they're having fun outside. Brave woman! I hate getting dirty too...grass is good.
Sonia
Rachel and Alex look very chic to play in mud!
I am proud of you Audrey; so how long they did actually stay outside? Were they just posing for the pictures before you rushed them back into your house?!
Keep it up! They will have no problems keeping up with Edouard soon...
xoxoxox
Post a Comment