Hahahahaha! Are you copying "waiting for Sophia"? Where are the matching aprons? Hahaha! I guess if you had your "old" camera, then the flash would have gone and we could all see the girls' faces. :) Sorry we didn't catch up with you today, I would have LOVED a cupcake! Yum!
yes, when you take pictures like inside with bright outside background, always use flash. auto set up can not flash, set manual or flash position then will be work.
Those look absolutely fabulous and the sprinkles add just the right touch - not too much, not too little. Just perfect. I think the girls would do wonderfully operating their own wedding cupcake business.
Hi Alex and Rachel!! Your cupcakes look beautiful/yummy!! When I come to your house next summer will you make me a cupcake!!! Can't wait to see you and taste the yummy cupcakes! Love you guys soooooooooooooooo much!!! Love Romy
7 comments:
YUMMY! What kind of icing is that? They must have loved baking them. Now I have a craving for cupcakes...for real.
Hahahahaha! Are you copying "waiting for Sophia"? Where are the matching aprons? Hahaha!
I guess if you had your "old" camera, then the flash would have gone and we could all see the girls' faces. :)
Sorry we didn't catch up with you today, I would have LOVED a cupcake! Yum!
yes, when you take pictures like inside with bright outside background, always use flash.
auto set up can not flash,
set manual or flash position then will be work.
Yammy cake!!
Hahahaha!
Can I order one dozen of your cup cakes ?
Alex and Rachel Halmonie want your love cup cakes.
missyou
Saarang-hae.
Those look absolutely fabulous and the sprinkles add just the right touch - not too much, not too little. Just perfect. I think the girls would do wonderfully operating their own wedding cupcake business.
Hi Alex and Rachel!!
Your cupcakes look beautiful/yummy!!
When I come to your house next summer will you make me a cupcake!!!
Can't wait to see you and taste the yummy cupcakes!
Love you guys soooooooooooooooo much!!!
Love Romy
Post a Comment