Saturday, September 02, 2006

A Beautiful Wedding

Just a few pics from a wedding we went to this afternoon. It was a beautiful sunny day and we had a great time. The girls loved the wedding ceremony and were in awe over the bride's dress. After the ceremony, Alex whispered to me...can I get married when I'm older? So cute. And they finally got to wear their princess dresses out in public!!! They wear these dresses almost every day in the house and they were so excited to wear them out.

Hope you guys are having a good long weekend.



4 comments:

Joyce said...

Absolutely gorgeous! They look so cute...and happy! Good luck finding mom's glasses...

Anonymous said...

What glasses?
Can you read this letter ?
Halmonie.


Have a nice long weekend all.
So beautiful two angels are running around in the park.

I love you all.

Kaili said...

The girls look beautiful! Do you have any pictures of Julie?

Shannon said...

They look SO beautiful! I love the photo of you and the girls! Too cute! I agree with Kaili....where's the photo of the bride please? :) Crank was fun last nite! Hope you didn't have a fitful sleep!!