1st School Field TripI don't know who was more excited to go. Alex, Rachel or me. I've always dreamed of going to my kids' school trips and meeting all their little friends. And I got to do just that today. The other kids in the class are pretty adorable. And it was equally fun getting to know their parents and grandparents. So all in all we had a great time.
It was super warm outside and I overdressed the girls. Rachel was quick in pointing out that I didn't let her wear her butterfly t-shirt this morning because I told her that it was going to be cold outside. So I had to tell her that yes, indeed she was right, and we all should have worn t-shirts today.

And I thought that there would be farm animals on this farm. But there were only a few horses. The farm is actually a fruit and veggie farm and we got to pick apples, eggplants, squash, beans and tomatoes. The girls LOVED it. We ate 3 apples just while we were on the hay ride. The apples were DELICIOUS.

So tonight we shall eat some of the fruits and veggies that were picked by their small hands. Yummy.
6 comments:
Dr. Evil told me you were all on a field trip! How FUN! I am SO jealous! The produce looks yummy and I'm so glad to hear all of you had a wonderful time!! :)
A farm with no animals?!? What kind of weird farm is that??? Sounded like it was fun and can't wait to hear how supper tasted!
NO ANIMALS!?!?!?! That is hilarious, here you and I were so excited that they would see all these cool animals, but I guess NOT!!!
Ya know my Mom has veggies in her backyard, you COULD have come over. Poor Alex she doesn't look well. :(
Glad you had fun, and you ALWAYS over dress them, what is new? Haha!
That's really fun to see the pictures and your story.
Itis really exact copy of your Grandma., over dresses !!.
H hhhh.
But good looking....
I am so glad you guys had a wonderful times at the farm ,specially Alex and Rachel .
I wish that I was there with you guys .
I am so glad you guys had a wonderful times at the farm ,specially Alex and Rachel .
I wish that I was there with you guys .
Post a Comment