Saturday, August 12, 2006

Big Girl Bikes!



9 comments:

Shannon said...

LOVE the ponchos. I used to have one is pastels when I was their age.

Anonymous said...

Finally other pictures are on....
How's going on the arrangement?

Have a wonderful weekend in your new Home...

Shannon said...

hey AA...I asked you a question on your mom's birthday blog about which girl is which. Can you look at my comment and let me know? I'm just curious if I'm right or wrong. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Audrey, I didn't get the pictures.
check the e mail address.

davidahn622@hanmail.net

Anonymous said...

Alex and Rachel are very CHIC for bike riding; I thought you said that everyone only shops at Walmart and I know those ponchos are NOT from W.
Its great to see your girls with big smiles!
- xoxoxo

Kristy said...

Hi Audrey,
I'm soooo happy for you. Sorry it has taken me this long to even look at the blogs. I'll try and update mine soon as well. I completely understand how hard it is to find the time. Can't wait for the house warming. We have to do lunch very soon.
Cheers,
Kristy

Joyce said...

Where DID you get those ponchos?

Anonymous said...

They were a gift from James' mom or else James' sister. I think that they were purchased from Old Navy but I could be wrong.

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! digital cameras with date stamp Buy tadalafil discount price cosmetic dentist veneers tadalafil interaction with alcohol Adult toys impotence tombstone pizza oven Data recovery cdrinfo cheaper tadalafil spam blocker from itching valtrex mp3 player Grammy 2000 j.lo dress best hotel in venice Phendimetrazine c.o.d accepted fast shipping tadalafil prescription drug tadalafil pill picture Levitra dosage driveway sensor Furnishings rug area home depot pamela anderson swim