Busy Few Days :)The days seem to fly by! We are almost finished unpacking....we had to put our cleaning and unpacking into high gear since Joyce and Uncle Rob came for a visit this past week. The girls were at first shy with them but after an hour or so (and after they gave them their first barbies ever) warmed up to them.
Joyce looks so fantastic pregnant. I love her cute pregnancy clothes and she looks GREAT. It was so fun to hang out with my sister. I know, I know, I'm such a goof but I really missed my sisters.
So the night my sister and brother in law arrived we had a BBQ in our house with Kaili's family. And yes, Kaili's clan still thinks that Joyce is cheeky. They got to know her through Joyce's blog and all the 'mean - I mean funny' comments that she posted on Kaili's blog. I don't know why but I didn't take any pics that night. I think it was because I was so frazzled trying to get the rice made (it ended up being really hard - can you imagine ME an asian making bad rice?!!!) And it was the first time that people came over so we didn't have anything ready....like enough chairs, etc... But all in all it was really fun to have people over and have the house feel like a home.

Last night, Kaili looked after the girls and the four of us were able to go out for dinner. We got such a good table with the most fantastic view down the Lake. We had delicious drinks and yummy yummy food. And what was really nice was Shannon and Jeff came and joined us for dessert. It's weird that Joyce and Shannon had never met before but knew so much about each other and their personalities from their respective blogs. We were joking that it was a competitive blog off last night since all three of us blog. But we know who the no. 1 blogger really is right?.....no names but who is the only blogger with pics of last night & of the three bloggers side by side?
So dad sorry if I haven't posted more often with pictures of the girls but I will try and update more regularly since I have internet access once again.
Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend.

5 comments:
Yes, Audrey you are the best blogger WHEN you actually blog! ha ha. I still beat you by 18 hours. It was great to finally meet Joyce. She's pretty funky. I hope you sent them back with food so she doesn't starve on the plane again...poor thing!
WE had a great time, thanks for all the laughs!!!
It was really good seeing you, the girls, James, and the Penticton bloggers!!! Although being pregnant and travelling around like maniacs, cramming everything in one week was kinda crazy...it was so fun! Thanks for everything!!!
Looking for information and found it at this great site... portable wireless tvs Free anti virus and spyware protection Area rugs used Fashion and blouses and 2fshirts Signature skin care edmond permanent makeup Blackberry verizon Dicesting cellulitis Flight school and illinois Tamiflu in children Hiking trails ny soccer towel Kitchen faucets quadro kv italian Registrar impresora lexmark espana Jack black kyle Soft ice cream machine rental and maryland
Best regards from NY! Black kappa pants club med sahoro Video game developers Georgia business business incorporate plan writing Hotel and ski packages in nc mountains Santa monica hiking
Post a Comment