Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Job Post:

Wanted: Family needs warm spirited individual who is willing to:

- wake up early and tend to the kids until their sleepy mama wakes up
-give kids at least a million hugs and kisses per hour
- is as obsessive as their mama about feeding the kids morning, noon and evening
- does not mind being played on as a jungle gym, likes to help dress barbie, picks up million puzzle pieces, crayons, markers, etc....
-pick up delicious Italian deli sandwiches for afternoon trips to the beach. yummy.

-continuously walk down to the lake to retrieve buckets of water; then help make endless sand castles so kids' mama can read new novel without interruption
-walk kids to ice cream store and buy ice cream on demand
-then come home and make lucky family delicious Korean dinner so kids mama can go on computer on blog
-after dinner watch kids so kids mama can go for workout walk with friend
-next day: repeat.

Job Post filled to Halmonie!


7 comments:

Kaili said...

So your Mom comes to townand you ditch me? you never call and you make her your slave? geesh!!
Hehe! Hi Holmanie!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful pictures there are!!!!
I am gonna put my name on waiting list next year this time.

Relax everbody and enjoy peaceful time.

Joyce said...

That's hilarious! How does she have so much energy?!? I LOVE the pictures...they really capture how GREAT mom is as a grandma.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures!! My monkeys will be so sad to see her making a sand castle...
She does a lot of crazy running around with my kids as well.
Example:
- visit the library (she thinks that by somehow being surrounded by books, the boys will somehow learn to love reading more then comic / joke books
- go to the 1$ Store
- go to Walmart
- go to McD's,Subway, or buffet place
- AND have a yummy korean dinner waiting for when I get home!
Hey wait a minute, I have a job posting in Montreal for her...

Anonymous said...

since demanding is getting great ,

so who ever give me more big kissess
willget me . halmonie .

Joyce said...

then Bosco wins!!! he's FULL of very sloppy, wet, wet, wet kisses!!!

Shannon said...

What's the salary??

HA HA. Photos are great and looks like Halmonie is having a great time! You're not THAT much of a workhorse if you let her sleep last night when I called. That was swell of you ;)

When do I get to play with Halmonie???