CAMPING

Kaili: Want to meet us at the campsite today?Me: Where exactly is it? Isn't it sooo far?
Kaili: No, it's pretty close.
Me: Oh....well is there lot's of bugs and stuff?
Kaili: NO. Just come already.
Me: I don't know. I don't like camping all that much.....
Kaili: Just come and if you don't I'll never talk to you again!
Me: Oh...OK ....well if you promise there are no bugs then Maybe.
Kaili: Just come already!
So that's how it happened that the girls and I drove out to meet up with Kaili, her hubby and lovely son and their friends from the Coast. The little boy, Matias, is about the same age as the girls and he was super friendly. We all had a great time. I could even picture myself camping again! Real camping like sleeping over and all that. Not like the few hours we spent there today. Thanks guys for the invite.

12 comments:
Audrey and camping....something just doesn't add up :)
Way to go Kaili! I'd like to see pictures if Audrey actually overnights ever - ha ha ha...heck, I may even have to drop in to witness it myself. Audrey, where have you gone. I never hear from you. Email me...my Big Mac buddy!
Kristy
What has Kaili DONE to you??? Camping overnight? In a tent??? You jumped on Shannon's back over some brown leaves blowing around...and you want to sleep in the wilderness with critters and bears???
Audrey, I am proud of you!!
I love the pictures of all the kids (even Jaia's getting his cute toes wet in the sand!).
Guys....I was THINKING that it would be a good idea that we should tent and sleep over. I haven't actually done it yet!!! But seriously I think that it would be fun for the kids....so I can rough it for a night or so. And by the way, Kaili was telling me that this campsite was in no way roughing it and it wasn't REAL camping. But if it was any rougher than that, how could it be fun?
Good for you for trying something new, but I'm still laughing that you call it a road trip to 'The Gaza Strip.' It's like a half hour drive! Now I understand why you won't go for Mexican and SuperWalmart.
Half hour drive?!!!! I was behind RVs and lots of cars...it took me about an hour. You don't consider that far? There used to be a time that I would drive that each way to work - morning and evening - now I enjoy my 5/10 minute commutes. And I still might join you to go for Mexican and SuperWalmart one day. Let me get my passport first.
All you need is your driver's license, but tell James to bring his passport. ;)
We had so much fun with you three there, thanks for coming out!
But why did you have to put the CHUBBY picture of me on here? Eeesh!!
Matias and the girls were so funny! I loved watching them play :)
I want MEXICAN!!!
Thanks for making the trip out and joining us on the beach. I think matias is in love with Alex!
Hi, Audrey,
I checked what I wrote.
Just I finished with d. by mistake.
not Dad.
Anyway take some more pictures.
how about first day of schools' twins outfits.
Mom will be there soon.
Have a comfortable days.
Where did you find it? Interesting read » »
Post a Comment