Sunday, November 21, 2010

Yes, that is Alex. She got the chicken pox. I jinxed myself with the last post. She has it worse than the other two girls. Ugh. At least, after this we are really all done, right?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That last photo of Sophia is killer. Love it! Oh no's. Well, that should be it for you then. Poor Alex, hope she gets better soon. I am fearing this.. like you wouldn't believe I am fearing this. lol.
Audrey, thank you for your Keira birthday wishes! She had a great time this weekend! And we were so very lucky with the weather. Her birthday is actually on the 29th but our face painter only had today open. So we made her party today. : ) Your girls would have loved the face painting too! It was awesome. Hope you had a good weekend. Big hugs to the chicken pox ladies. : )
Hope you got some rest too!

Shannon said...

Poor Alex! And of course she'd get it worse. Give her a hug from us please.

Raspberry Finger Sophia is sweet.

Joyce said...

Glad Alex is better now...and I LOVE that picture of Sophia! It's hilarious...who's idea was that?

Sonia said...

Aw, that sucks. At least now the pox is out of the way and you don't have to worry about them getting a really bad case when they are older, right?

Hee hee Sophia is just the cutest thing!