My three beautiful, NOISY, fashionista girls this cold November morning. (Love Old Navy online!) Love how the older girls are BFFs but they are so different. Rachel is all about dressing up and Alex is all about comfort.
I love their styles! I also love how they're twins yet each have their own individuality. So cool. They are, all three, gorgeous! Great accessories too!
3 comments:
Very chi chi.
You can buy Old Navy online? Sweet! I'll just send gift cards going forward for your girls and they can pick out their gifts instead of me guessing.
Although Gymboree had the sweetest and trendiest 1920's style hat in red that I thought Alex would love. No noggin' size for her though :(
They are very stylish indeed! All the girls are growing up to be such pretty little things!
I love their styles! I also love how they're twins yet each have their own individuality. So cool. They are, all three, gorgeous! Great accessories too!
Post a Comment