Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Had to take a picture of Sophia in her outfit this morning. Only when you are 2 years old can you get away with wearing a red and green plaid dress, pink polka dot stockings and a pink hoodie with a bright red apple on it and still look cute. She whipped the hair pin out of her hair as soon as the picture was taken. Why doesn't she like wearing hair accessories?!!
She's about to go out with papa to do some errands.

I've been opening big bins of old Alex and Rachel clothes this morning. Sophia has LOTS of clothes. Seriously...I don't have to buy her a thing EVER. Which is good and sad at the same time. Good since I don't have to spend any money but sad because she will forever be wearing hand me downs. I think it's so special since she wears all of her big sisters' clothes but maybe I'm scarring her for life.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i always wore hand me downs from you two, and i turned out just fine!

btw, she looks adorable!!!

joyce

Audrey said...

haha. I knew you would reply since you were the 3rd too!
How come you didn't rant about Paris, eh?

Unknown said...

Okay, first of all, SUPER ADORABLE KID HERE! lol. Second, I don't know any kid who likes to put anything in their hair below the age of 5. Third, I hardly think you'd be scarring Sophia for wearing 'hand me downs'. Especially not THESE hand me downs. Your kids have the most amazing outfits! In fact, if I were small enough? I'd want those hand me downs for me. Lol!
I hope she had fun with her Papa! I don't know who's luckier, her or you guys. : )