Ok, I'm getting all sappy right now. Their happiness, the gaps in their teeth where there are new teeth growing in, their huge smiles, their arms around each other.. it made me tear up because.. time flies! Already grade 2. I hope they enjoyed their first day and had fun with their friends! They look so beautiful..
3 comments:
Such happy girls! I hope they had a wonderful first day at school!
Not as traumatic this year it seems. They look so happy to be back learning with their buds.
Ok, I'm getting all sappy right now. Their happiness, the gaps in their teeth where there are new teeth growing in, their huge smiles, their arms around each other.. it made me tear up because.. time flies! Already grade 2. I hope they enjoyed their first day and had fun with their friends! They look so beautiful..
Post a Comment