So remember all those blackberries we picked? Well, there were a lot of them. Papa has been juicing them with lots of other fruits every morning but there were still lots of them. I was thinking about possibly making jam with the berries so I started looking online for some recipes. Instead of jam I found this delicious recipe for Blackberry Cheesecake! I was so excited to try this. Now I am so excited to eat this!
I got Sophia to work crushing up the wafers and pecans. There was lots of power in those strong little arms of hers.


All blended up nicely with melted butter and vanilla.
7 comments:
that looks soooooo yammmy specially with your Sophia,s tiny hands helping you .
can I have some .
halmoni.
Oh my! Looks amazing! Love that Sophia helped you. She must have been dying to eat it when it came out of the oven! Can't wait to hear what everyone thought of it.
I never got an invite! That looks AMAZING!!! How was it?
It was SO SO delicious. I know I'm tooting my own horn but it WAS.
Look at our little food blogger! Good job Audrey. I'll pass on the dessert invite as I've never been a cheesecake fan, but I think you did a great job!
That looks delicious! Love PW's recipes!! Sophia must have been so proud of what she helped to make!
If you still have more blackberries left, I have a really good jam recipe for blackberries and raspberries.
That looks incredible! Wow. I'm so impressed with your cooking skills. Look at Sophia at work. So adorable! So, I guess all the cake is gone by now right?
I just spent the weekend at Stella's and she made rice crispy squares with the kids this morning. It was fun to WATCH. hahaha! Hope you all had a good weekend. Sure looks like your tummies did. heehee!
Post a Comment