Monday, June 07, 2010

7th Birthday Party

Untitled from Audrey Ahn on Vimeo.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Looks so fun Aud! Happy Birthday Alex & Rachel. hard to believe they are now 7!!!!!!!!! I love that place you had the petting zoo. Looks fab.

Joyce said...

Soooo fun!!! What a special day! I would have loved to have been there. Your girls looked like they were beaming in all the pictures. Their smiles were huge! And I love the picture of Kaili, Amish and Sophia.

Unknown said...

Great video! Are the girls 7 already?! Really?? Happy Birthday Rachel & Alex!! I hope you ladies enjoyed your birthdays and had a wonderful time. It sure looked like you did! Love it. : )

Sonia said...

Looks like a super fun b-day party! Happy birthday girls and good job mamma Audrey!

Susan said...

I am soooo sorry; my brain is not functioning these days (was only concentrating on 2 dates; Vic's grad and organizing event for work.
Please tell Alex & Rachel & Sophia that I send them rushed hugs & kisses! xoxoxoxo